Supporting ArtCenter is an investment in designing a better future.
The Foundation and Government Relations team serves as a catalyst for developing and strengthening relationships between the ArtCenter community and grantmaking organizations.
The staff coordinates interactions throughout the grantmaking sector, including local, regional, and national foundations; public agencies; and nonprofit partners.
Our work includes:
- Connecting philanthropic foundations, government agencies, or other nonprofit organizations with ArtCenter faculty and programs of interest
- Facilitating introductions to ArtCenter leaders and experts
- Organizing, planning, and hosting visits to campus
- Developing letters of inquiry, grant proposals, and gift/grant agreements
- Convening campus community conversations around themes of interest to funders
- Advising on strategies for maximizing collaborations with ArtCenter
- Working with funders to ensure that their grant objectives are met
- Facilitating reporting on gifts and grants
- Facilitating public recognition for gift/grant support
For more information about supporting ArtCenter, please email email@example.com