As a lifelong member of the ArtCenter AlumNetwork your exclusive benefits include access to campus facilities, event discounts, special offers and direct access to your fellow alumni.
- The Bruce Heavin and Lynda Weinman Alumni Center – The Alumni Center provides the College’s global alumni network a dedicated gallery, lounge and conference room to convene when they return to campus. To learn more about how you can utilize the space, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ArtCenter Library – The ArtCenter Library is accessible to all alumni. Cards are available through the Alumni office and must be updated annually.
- CMTEL – With an appointment, alumni can explore the Color, Materials and Trends Exploration Laboratory (CMTEL) at ArtCenter’s Hillside Campus. CMTEL’s material sample collection represents more than 150 manufacturers. To make an appointment, email email@example.com or call 626 396-4307.
- ArtCenter at Night – Receive up to 50% off ArtCenter at Night classes. Discount does not apply to any lab fees for late fees and must be paid in full at the time of registration. For more information, or to register for a class, visit ArtCenter at Night.
- Discount on Select Apple Products – Alumni may now buy select Apple Products at a special discounted rate when purchased through the ArtCenter Student Store. The offer includes complimentary shipping. For more information, contact the Student Store.
- ArtCenter Connect – ArtCenter’s online career portal, provides access to our new and improved job board and recruitment tool, as well as resources related to professional development and overall creative career support.
- Career Planning and Counseling – Alumni are invited to contact the Office of Career and Professional Development for in-person guidance within one year of graduation. The Career Development staff is available to review portfolios and make introductions, when possible.
- Alumni Workshops – Taught by industry leaders and open exclusively to ArtCenter alumni, these workshops offer new insights into the business of art and design for a nominal fee.
- Lifetime Email Forwarding – Shortly after graduating, we’ll establish a lifetime email address for you @alumni.artcenter.edu, which you can forward to your personal email account.
- Alumni Directory – Access the alumni directory, update your information and manage your email preferences.
Be connected. Log in or create an account.