ArtCenter’s multidisciplinary network of influential alumni working at the cutting edge of art, design and entertainment has established a legacy of creative excellence recognized around the world. Our community of innovators, disruptors and visionaries are the creators behind some of the most iconic products, films, images and experiences across an array of industries — your favorite pieces of pop culture and cultural innovations likely originated at ArtCenter.
- Zack Snyder (Film '89) visionary writer-director-producer behind Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen, Man of Steel, Justice League and many others.
- Michael Bay (BFA 88) blockbuster director and producer of Bad Boys, The Rock, Armageddon and Transformers.
- Clement Mok (BFA 80) design instigator–Apple, Sugarfish, AIGA
- Hans Neubert (BFA 92) principal and global creative director, Gensler
- Drew Struzan (BFA 70) Designer of iconic posters for the Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Harry Potter film franchises
- Mike Shinoda (BFA 98) artist, musician and founder/lead vocalist of Linkin Park and Fort Minor
Photography and Imaging
- Andrew Bernstein (BFA 81) official photographer, LA Lakers
- Yu Tsai (BFA) fashion and celebrity photography; judge on America’s Next Top Model
- Claude Zelwegger (BS 91) director of design, Google
- Natalie Candrian (BS 98) lead creative on product for Saysh (Olympian Allyson Felix’ performance and lifestyle footwear brand)
Spatial Experience Design
- Andre Kim (BS 07) director of design experience and strategy, Starbucks
- Ini Archibong (BS 12) luxury product designer for Hermes and others.